I remember all the expectations I had for marriage and look back on them with a smile. The things we thought would be hard have been easy, and there have been hard times we never could have anticipated. The joy, love, passion, support, and growth that comes from this relationship is more intense that my imagination could have created. A perfect and amazing blessing that could only be seen as a gift from God.
I remember how decisions started small like should we get a cat? Then should we get rid of the cat? Then should we get a dog? Then should we try and have a baby? Then why did we get that dog again? Then are we ready for a new home? Then are we ready for another baby? Obviously there were many others in there too!
But through all of those little things happening, through our life happening, three years have already escaped us. Not without many events to declare that they happened, but none the less they have passed, we have grown, and I love my husband 100 times more than I did even on our wedding day. Right now I stand baffled at how much our love has grown in the past three years and I am trying to grasp how much I am going to love this man 50 years from now … I cannot imagine it now, but I await that day with great anticipation! I love you dear, sweet, supportive, and amazing Ryan!






7 comments:
Hello!
So sweet! Happy 3rd Anniversary! The time really does fly by...
I love it that you posted your wedding picts! What a great idea. I hope that you are feeling well. I am so excited for your growing little family. Let's hang out soon.
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you two on your big day. I hope you have fun in LA. Did you decide on dinner? The kids are going to have so much fun together spending the night at Granny and Grandpa's tonight!
wow, your dress was gorgeous and you were beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Stunning couple! Happy anniversary!
We are almost to our 3rd anniversary, too! Congrats. Wow. Looks like your next year is going to be amazingly exciting! :)
Post a Comment