Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little of this ... little of that =)

Seriously I have no idea what him decide to take a diaper out of his diaper bag and walk around with it on his head all evening last night, but it lead to many laughs last night!The best was when he got SO excited about mommy putting the diaper on her head! Who needs all those expensive toys when you have a spare diaper laying around?!Take not of all the drool in these pictures ... Peyton got a bunch of new teeth this weekend! Top and bottom molars on the right side, and they are just about to pop through on the left side now! He has just figured out to make his little buggy move, but he can only go backwards ... so when he hits a wall you will hear him calling for your help!
He is learning quite well how to take good care of those new chompers he is growing! He absolutely loves his toothbrush! I would too if I had fruit flavored tooth past!
There is something about being a boy ... they all love their cars! As his mommy I am most fascinated by the fact that he tries to keep the cars on the road! I think he might be really smart!
My grandmother got Peyton these PJ's for Christmas and we just love them! How fun to have your name on your bum?!
The weather has been interesting lately ... thick fog in the morning, but bright sunshine in the afternoon. We took advantage of that and went to the park this weekend =)


3 comments:

Eliza said...

Cute! Great pictures!

Sunny said...

I LOVE the diaper on his head! He is too cute! Boys do always love their cars. He is so smart to keep them on the road too. Awwww!

Mrs. Johnson said...

Tyler LOVES his diapers and when he finds one, he promptly puts it in his mouth...which is okay (sort of) if it's clean, but the other day he was playing in his room and I went in to check on him and he was playing in his diaper pail!! I didn't see him put them in his mouth, but the thought of it is...well...DISGUSTING!!