Peyton learned to give kisses and hugs awhile back, but lately he has been giving them more readily and more frequently. I just love that I can pucker up, ask for a kiss, and have smooshey gooshey baby lips smacking my face … is there really anything better?! I dare say not. The kisses may be my favorite, but I sure do love those little baby hugs also. Peyton is a butter ball of gooshey rolls that make for the most lovey dovey hugs on earth, they can make your cares melt away!
Aside from all the hugging and kissing around the Diffee house, Peyton is starting to communicate a little more as well! His word of choice right now melts my heart … he has been saying BABY! Ever since we went to see Alisha & Kurt’s new little bundle the other night, he has been fascinated with babies. Let me back it up, Peyton had NO interest in babies at first, not even cordial glance. When we went to see miss Talia’s little baby several weeks ago he was ever so slightly interested, that was still his FIRST interest in a baby. Then when we went to the Thompson’s the other night he was a lot more fascinated and has been saying baby every five minutes. I tried showing him my belly and saying baby, he gave me the most dumbfound look =) I think that confused him!
My happy thoughts today will be about all the hugs and smooches I have been getting and about my precious little baby saying BABY! The small things that make me melt =) I hope you have small treasures today also!
2 comments:
i go goo goo gaga over my boys' hugs and kisses too. Finn has become quite affectionate and loves to hug my tummy. GeGe has always been my squishy love bug. And Ollie, though there is not one ounce of squish on him, loves to get right in my face and give the most invasive kisses ever. That is just his personality I guess! I love it!
How fun! Sounds like he's getting ready for the new little Diffee addition.
Post a Comment