Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Art Exposé

Artistic talent does not overflow from our little family. My artistic talents are in things like decorating sugar cubes for a tea party or making chocolate covered cherries. Ryan’s artistic talents are in putting up crown molding or building something. Ryan and I cannot dance, sing, paint, or do anything incredibly artistic at all. But will our children be able to? This we shall see. Here are some pictures of Peyton’s 1st ever attempt at being artistic (I love whoever created washable markers)! Have a colorful day dear friends!

5 comments:

Kurt and Alisha said...

He is so cute! I have been thinking and praying for you. How is everything going? Are you feeling better? Did everything work out?

On another note, I just noticed your pregnancy ticker. You are already 18 weeks! I feel like your pregnancy is flying by!!

Eliza said...

And they love to draw too! I think it's so cute how much fun they have with it.

Sunny said...

How fun! I love that you took pictures of the artwork on his body. His picture for Daddy is really cute.

Talia said...

oh how fun!! Yes, washable markers are THE BEST. :) I love that you're letting him explore his creative side!

Mrs. Johnson said...

lol - I love how it's all over him. :) My MOPS table mom walked in last year with her 3 or 4 year old who had found something colorful (I think it was nail polish, but it could have been markers) and had purposefully colored ALL OVER HERSELF - not just a little, but fully colored in. :) so great!