Monday, May 18, 2009

This-n-that

I absolutely love generational pictures, this is Peyton soaking up some love from Grandad ... PRICELESS! Two very handsome men if I may say so! Ok this is a bad picture of me, and Peyton is picking his nose ... but check out that baby brother bump Peyton is chillin' on! Let me tell you how crazy it feels for Cohen to be kicking the crap out of Peyton who is squishing his little round home! First signs of sibling rivalry =)
Peyton got to hang out with his boy cousins this week and Grandma wanted them to stand up by size ... ha ha have you ever tried standing up little boys next to each other? This was by far the best attempt out of all the pictures! Precious little Jonah was so cooperative though!
Enough of the boy pics, Peyton got some time with his girl this weekend also which he is always thrilled about. And look at that bum-bum, my boy has some junk in his trunk I think!
Just thought I would share some of my weekend bliss. Pictures from my baby shower are coming soon! =) And pictures of the boys bedrooms done are coming soon also! Yikers I have some posting to do! XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Barbie said...

Your Peyton is soo darn cute! Can't believe you'll have another soon. YAY!

Sunny said...

Aww, I love the picture of Peyton and Grandddad! So precious! And all of the little boys lined up is adorable, but I'm slightly biased since two of them are mine! ;)