Cohen at 5 days old!It is hard to tell with pictures ... but I don't think they look anything alike! They are both such little individuals. Cohen's coloring is a lot lighter than Peyton's. Peyton was much chubbier!
They both are so cute! And you looked amazing the other day! I can't wait to see you guys again when we bring you dinner! If you need anything let me know!
I don't know... from all the pictures you've shared so far they look so much alike to me. And where did those boys get their precious and huge cheeks? I just want to munch them!
6 comments:
They do look different... but they are both adorable little boys!! =)
They both are so cute! And you looked amazing the other day! I can't wait to see you guys again when we bring you dinner! If you need anything let me know!
I don't know... from all the pictures you've shared so far they look so much alike to me. And where did those boys get their precious and huge cheeks? I just want to munch them!
Both your baby boys are adorable, that's for sure. :) And yes, those cheeks!!! munch munch munch
I can see the variations some, but they are both completely adorable!! Congrats again!! :)
He is so cute Angela, I wish I could be there to hug and hold him. I don't think they look alike either, but none of my kids looked alike.
Post a Comment