Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Little Trouble Bubble

Peyton has been re-named "trouble bubble" as of late. He is not getting into any real trouble, just funny little boy shenanigans that make me giggle.

I can always hear the big chair being dragged across the tile and I know he is up to no good. It is usually to see what is cooking on the stove or to go visit the fish "she-she".
Here is a fun game. Try to find all the places Peyton has been stashing sippy cups! Here are just a few from today. Every time I found one I could not help but slip a giggle.This cute little teddy bear chair has been quite the accomplice with his reaching higher places. He uses it to get on the counter, couch, and even tables.Even with all of his little boy stunts, he has found some time to burst his trouble bubble and be as cute and lovable as can be. He makes such a great big bro!Little Cohen Update:
When Cohen got his circumcision yesterday the doctor discovered that his little pee-pee hole is not centered and straight. It will probably need to be corrected surgically. We have an appointment with a specialist at UCLS. I am a little nervous, but I know it will all be ok. It is a very small and non-invasive surgery. But please keep him in your prayers!

6 comments:

Barbie said...

Such a fun curious stage that Peyton is in! And are those blue eyes on Cohen??? We'll definitely be praying for Cohen's procedure...any type of surgery can be scary with little ones.

Mommy Diffee said...

Yep he is sporting big baby blues right now ... we will just have to see if they stay that way! His hair is a redish blondish brownish color so I am curious what color it will end up ... fun stuff!

bandofbrothers said...

Aw, I will be praying for all to go well with the specialist. Love you!

Janelle said...

The boys are adorable and the stories are priceless. I haven't checked in on blogs for a couple of weeks and it was so fun to read all of your updates (so happy that breast feeding is working out). I remember how painful it was in the beginning and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it again. I'd love to hang out soon!

*CPA* Su said...

The dr's thought my step-son had that too a couple of years ago. We met with the specialist at UCLA also. Turns out he didn't need surgery, but from what he had heard about it all, it was fairly common and, like you said, non-invasive. Still, gonna keep you all in my prayers!

Your growing boys are cute as ever!! :)

Sunny said...

Aw, Peyton is so cute! I know what you mean about sippy cups, I was obsessive over finding every single one before whatever was in it rotted. Ick! I hope little Cohen's appt goes well and that hopefully it does not require surgery! When do you see the specialist?