One of the greatest blessings a little boy can have is a brother, one with whom he can make unimaginable amounts of noise with, sing and dance with, and rock out on the fireplace while putting on a family concert with.
Meet our little rockers!
On Keyboard we have Bugaboo Peyton ...
And as every Rock Star should have a "thing", Peyton's thing is biting the keyboard after an energetic performance!
And on guitar we have Gummy Bear Cohen, and as you will see, he jumps in to help with keyboard from time to time ... he is thoughtful like that =)










Together they discover music, making mother's heart happy, and making each other smile. I thank the Lord every day for the blessing of these two little brothers. My home is filled with banging, clapping, strumming, drumming, instruments, and joyful little boys voices! Let the rock sessions begin =)
4 comments:
I love everything about these pictures! Their mohawks are adorable! My favorite picture has to be the one where Cohen is looking at Peyton and his keyboard with crazy eyes! ha
ROCK ON! Such cute boys!
Awsome pictures! Awsome little boys! I love me some boys! :)
I love their hair!! So cute! They look adorable jamming together on their instruments.
Post a Comment